Trying for a brand new, wholesome twist to Tex Mex? This recipe for beef tacos is scrumptious, low carb, and excessive in protein which makes it the proper night snack.
Good to know:
If you wish to eat a nutritious diet or shed some pounds, that doesn’t imply you should eat low carb meals. Carbohydrates are one of many three macronutrients. They supply your physique with vitality and are particularly necessary for athletes. However on these days once you don’t get a lot train, have already consumed sufficient carbs, or simply really feel like attempting one thing new, this low carb recipe is a good possibility.
Low Carb: Lettuce Wrapped Beef Tacos
Components for Two Servings:
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 350 g floor beef
- 1 tsp purple pepper flakes
- ½ tsp floor caraway seeds
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt (to style)
- four leaves of lettuce
- four tsp of salsa
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Cube the onion. Sauté it in canola oil till translucent after which press the garlic into the pan.
- Brown the bottom beef within the pan and blend within the spices.
- Rinse the lettuce. Fill the lettuce leaves with the bottom beef and add salsa on high of the meat tacos. Drizzle lime juice excessive and serve.
One serving has 420 energy, 7 g of carbohydrates, 33 g of protein and 36 g of fats.